Friday, April 19, 2013

Booth, Please

More catgirl porn, circa 2010. I don't have a whole lot to say about this except that it's at least as embarrassing to me as the last one. Not because it's catgirl porn, mind--I have nothing against either catgirls or porn, and if I was going to be embarrassed about writing either, I probably wouldn't have created this blog.

It's actually the characterization of the catgirl that makes me cringe. Ase is very, umm... well, think of catgirls in fanservice anime, and you're not that far off. You know, sparklepurr nya! nya! fare. Which is strange, because the universe she came out of was very uptight and serious and all of this, and in terms of behavior, the rest of her species would have found her a little bit eccentric.

It's all my fault, really. I didn't even come up with Ase. The artist form the previous post designed her, and then gave her a real personality. Then, I turned her into a sex-depraved little monster.

What can I say? Hormones, man.

Oh, right. A snippet.

Here:


Shale couldn’t help but smirk, just a bit. “Mmm. And you’re a good girl?”
Raising her head up high, she gave him a haughty nod. “I am.”
With a tilt of his head, Shale perked his brow. “Mm-hmm. Sure. How many boys did you catch eyeing you when we passed through the park?”
Ase’s ears went flat. She turned her nose up at Shale. “You say that as if I, of all people, would keep track.”
Taking the awful book from her hands again, Shale turned it over to glance over the back. ‘Earth is dying. Disease is everywhere. All hope is lost. But there is a cure—and it rests between Mary K. Smith’s thighs.’ How thrilling. “You do. How many?”
An indignant huff was her response. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
The book returned to her lap, and the boy’s eyes trailed to the left and right, checking to see if anyone was looking. They weren’t. Scooting forward to obscure any possible view, he slipped a hand up her skirt. His fingers found her panties, and he pressed. Wet.
Ase inhaled sharply, but quietly. Her tail quivered at the base.
His hand withdrew just as quickly as it entered, fingertips rubbing together as he gave her a knowing smile. “How many?”



As usual, make sure you have all eighteen rings around your trunk before yanking your wood. Premature pollination is against the law.




            Strolling along the sidewalk at a weary gait, the short chocolate-brown feline sighed. With a tug to her broad-brimmed straw sunhat, she cast her yellow eyes up at her tall human friend. A small frown tugged at her lips. “Remind me again why we’re walking, Shale?”
            The tan-skinned boy gave her a tired smile, short brown hair twisting with the breeze. “Because they’ve been holding that book I ordered you for three days, Ase. And this library shelves orders on day four.”
            “Yeah, yeah I know that,” she acknowledged, waving a hand dismissively. “But I’m not fussing over going to the library. You know I love books. Just… car?”
            Shale sighed quietly. “My car is down to a quarter tank, dear. I have to get to work and back twice. My paycheck isn’t for four days.”  

Ase fell quiet. After a moment, a soft hand found Shale’s shoulder. “Hey, hey. I told you. I’ll pay for some gas. I have a job now, too, you know.”
Shale replied with a nonchalant shrug, though a subtle frown betrayed his feelings. “I just… I’d rather not, you know? Mom and Dad are saving to retire, and you’re going back to school next year, so you should be saving, too.” He paused for a minute, eyeing traffic for the best chance to cross the street.
Ase smirked knowingly at her partner, but fell quiet for a while. “…You should let me start paying for your things, now and then. You did pay my way for the better part of a year. Maybe start using your money on yourself, a little? I appreciate it, I really do, but I feel bad when you pass up on the things you like so you can buy me a new outfit.”
            Shale raised an eyebrow, dark brown eyes fixing on hers. “Umm… Ase? New outfit is something I like. Have you seen yourself today? I don’t see where I lose here.”
            Ase opened her mouth to retort, but paused. He had a point. Looking back down at the sidewalk, she couldn’t help but grin a bit. “…True. This top is like… not even half a shirt, and then strings. Look at this crap!” Small hands rose to cup her breasts, jiggling them a bit. “I can’t even wear a bra with this. Not even a strapless. Gods bless the man who invented padding.”
            This drew a chuckle and a devilish smirk. “Here, I would have thought you’d be whining about the schoolgirl miniskirt.”
            “What, this?” Ase balked, grasping the plaid fabric. “You forget, Shale. My parents shoved me in a private school, for like, five years. Granted, this is a bit… shorter than I’m used to, but it’s not bitch-worthy.”
            Shale did his best to stifle a snort. “A bit shorter?”
Her grin grew into a cheesy smile. “Mm-hmm. Just a bit.”
            The boy returned the smile. A lone finger ran down his partner’s side. “Hey…”
            “Hm?”
            “Do you think after we get back, we could—”
            “Nope.” A smug grin found her features.
“But I haven’t even—”
“Nope. Because you made me walk, and my legs are tired.”
            Shale opened his mouth to object, finger raised. After a moment, his hand fell.

            The boy just sighed.

*           *           *

When her feet finally found the library steps, Ase raced ahead. Her claws clacked against the concrete steps below as she clambered up to the glass double doors. Soon after she was inside, she paused. A deep breath filled her lungs, carrying the scent of dust and the musk of old paper. Her toes curled and a sloppy grin found her features.
She could practically taste the knowledge here. Each genre she passed brought with it tastes and sounds and sensations. The purr of a hoverjet. The tang of smoke and charred flesh left in the wake of a dark wizard’s spell. Strong fingers grasping a young woman’s thighs.
Ase paused. She liked this section, arguably more than all the others. She could find anything, here—high fantasy, low fantasy, science fiction, day-in-the-life. The only unifying theme here was each author’s inability to resist portraying their heroine in the throws of climax.
Dropping to her knees, Ase scooted across the carpeted aisle until she was three shelves down. Her fingers trailed up three shelves. Starting from one end, she counted three books down.
A single claw plucked the book free. Turning the book over in her hands, she found the description on the back.
Today’s random numeral had brought her science fiction. Science fiction and orgies.

*           *           *

Shale’s fingers stroked his bare chin. The cookbook section lacked his furry companion. So had history. There was only one other place she could be.
Quiet footsteps brought him toward so-called “romance”. Soon enough, he spotted her.
When her eyes found his, they lit up. Cupping her mouth as if to shout, she gave him a muffled call.
“Shaaaaaale!”
            The boy gave her a curious glance. “Whaaaaat?”
            Her small voice cracked into an almost-animal whine. “Come heeeeere!”
            With an apathetic grunt, the broad boy stepped lazily over. “Oh god. If… if this is another orgy, Ase, I swear, I’m…”
            Ase sank down a little, looking hurt. “I… no, this is totally not one of those. Not at all. Why would I read about that? That’s gross.” The book sank to her lap, but she kept her page.
Shale knelt down. Eyeing her for a moment, he shook his head and plucked the book from her grasp.
A grin bloomed on Ase’s face.
            Deep brown eyes skimmed over the page, and after just a few lines, he groaned. “Ase… dear, look. We’re in a library. There are great works by great people in here. Books that could open your miiiind,” he whispered dramatically, pointing at her head and making some grand splitting gesture with his hands. “You don’t think you should read something besides six boys dicking two girls?”
            Ase blinked, pulling back the book. A deep pout set in, ears sinking and tail sagging. Her eyes looked back at the page, then back at Shale, almost hopeful. “But… it’s… it’s totally not an orgy. It’s science. Look, read it, it’s true!”
            Shale frowned, trying his best to look incredulous. It wasn’t working very well. His eyes turned back to the page. “…they’re fucking for a cure? That’s… that’s lovely. Your dream come true. Hon, if you’re gonna sit here and study humpings, I’m gonna go browse. Unlike you, I didn’t come here to give myself boners.”
            The feline snatched the book back and closed it with a heavy thump. Her brow furrowed, lips pursing together in mock accusation. “Says the boy who picked out this outfit this morning. I know better, Mister. You’re a bad man.”
Shale couldn’t help but smirk, just a bit. “Mmm. And you’re a good girl?”
Raising her head up high, she gave him a haughty nod. “I am.”
With a tilt of his head, Shale perked his brow. “Mm-hmm. Sure. How many boys did you catch eyeing you when we passed through the park?”
Ase’s ears went flat. She turned her nose up at Shale. “You say that as if I, of all people, would keep track.”
Taking the awful book from her hands again, Shale turned it over to glance over the back. ‘Earth is dying. Disease is everywhere. All hope is lost. But there is a cure—and it rests between Mary K. Smith’s thighs.’ How thrilling. “You do. How many?”
An indignant huff was her response. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
The book returned to her lap, and the boy’s eyes trailed to the left and right, checking to see if anyone was looking. They weren’t. Scooting forward to obscure any possible view, he slipped a hand up her skirt. His fingers found her panties, and he pressed. Wet.
Ase inhaled sharply, but quietly. Her tail quivered at the base.
His hand withdrew just as quickly as it entered, fingertips rubbing together as he gave her a knowing smile. “How many?”
Her ears sunk a bit, this time for real, as the skin therein blushed a deep crimson. Her tail twitched again, her fingers fidgeted, and she nibbled her lip. “…Twelve. Nine humans, three nishtani. Four of the neek boys, they were super hot. Two of the nishtani were, too. And… one of the two, he wasn’t shy about, uhh…” she paused a moment, looking up at Shale. “…scent-tasting.”
Shale nodded knowingly. “He was probably busy imagining what you’d look like sandwiched between his friends, with his cock in your mouth.”
The feline’s tail shivered, base to tip. “…You’re filthy. Go away.”
He smirked, standing up and shrugging his shoulders. “Now come on, let’s get our books and get out of here.”
Ase took a steadying breath and followed suit, climbing to her feet and straightening her skirt. “Yeah, let’s do it. I’m getting hungry. I want to get home before my stomach eats my liver. I’m gonna order some take-out on the way home, kay?” She glanced over at him, smiling. An innocent smile.
The human nodded. “Awesome. We’re doing the usual? Four books for you, two for me, plus comics, and we’ll meet at the big couches in the back?”
Ase, too, nodded. And with a quick squeeze of his bottom, she was off.

*           *           *

The stack of comics did not take terribly long to accrue. It never did. New issues came in fairly regularly, and he was following several series, so it wasn’t difficult to gather a small pile. Finding the first book hadn’t been hard, either. A new book on first century philosophy had just made it to shelves, and evidently he was the only one in town dorky enough to be excited about this. That was okay, though. No matter how much flak he caught for it, he felt fairly confident that, as a mechanic, he was at risk for testosterone overload without a few quiet hobbies.
The second book was proving difficult, though. Nothing fictional was catching his attention. Deciding to play it safe in the interest of time, he began to head towards the science-fiction when a quiet squeak of his name from behind caught his attention.
Ase stood before him, arms crossed and an ear back. Her books were on the floor by her feet and her tail was twitching. The look on her face spelled disgruntlement, but not anger.
Shale tilted his head just a little, brow furrowed. “Ehh? What’s the matter?”
Her ears went red. Taking a few steps towards him, she reached up to his shoulders and scooted him towards one side of the aisle, using his broad frame to create a small wall. A brown finger poked at his nose, and she gave him as commanding a look as she could muster. “Don’t move. Or I bite.”
This wasn’t helping his confusion. “Uhmm… okay?”
“Fucking skirt. If I had pockets, I’d just…” Trailing off, Ase toed her way to the aisle, looking both ways to be sure no one was coming and that no one was in either of the parallel rows. Quickly stepping back to Shale, she squeezed into the corner she’d created, between him and the shelf. And in one quick motion, she reached up her skirt, yanked down her panties, and stepped out of them. Before the boy could even blubber a befuddled response, she bundled them up and shoved them in his hands. “This is… this is all your stupid fault, so you can carry them. You have pockets, anyway.”
Shale blinked, looking down. Unfolding the bundle, it only took a glance to understand. The thin white-and-pink cloth was fully saturated, and there was enough of her juice layered on the fabric that it bordered on slimy. Unable to help himself, he glanced around for any potential strangers, knelt down, and lifted her skirt. Ase’s groin was completely soaked, to the point where the fur on her inner thighs was caked with her own juices. “…Goddaaaammn. Do… do I need to take you into the restroom or something?”
Ase frowned. She looked down at the boy as her tail twitched and quivered. “D.. don’t be a tease. Let’s just get home. Forget ordering on the way. I just… I need a good, hard fu—”
“Ummm...” A soft male voice ahead cut her off. “uhh… m-ma’am, sir, I…”
When she looked up, the most gorgeous, ocelot-patterned nishtan boy, dressed in the library’s uniform, was standing just behind Shale.
The boy’s eyes were fixed on her groin. Her hands shot down, pushing her skirt down as she stepped backwards, away from Shale.
Shale stood up suddenly, his face a little bit red, then more so as he realized there was an obvious lump in his jeans.
“…hard cider.” Ase was crimson. She watched the boy, transfixed, caught between absolute horror and a deep, secret hope as she watched him speak. She wasn’t even listening to the words. She was waiting to see if he could resist it. Hoping he would, and hoping he wouldn’t.
With the girl’s groin re-covered, the ocelot’s blue eyes rose to meet hers briefly. A moment later, they found a nearby shelf, occasionally shifting toward Ase’s skirt. “I… you, umm… that…. conduct… against our…”
And then, she saw it.
His tongue, easing out of his mouth just a bit, and scraping against the roof of his mouth. It was subtle. The poor boy was trying so hard not to, after what he saw. But he couldn’t help but taste her, and when he did, the entire length of his tail shivered.
Her legs went stiff, her arms limp, her body caught between the most profound shame of her life and a near-painful surge of desire. She turned, almost mechanically, and started walking in the other direction.
Shale caught up momentarily, leaving the librarian boy standing in the hall with his own pants lump. Served him right. Wet panties were quickly shoved into a back pocket. “Ase… hon, you okay? I’m.. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean—”
“We need to leave,” Ase blurted matter-of-factly. “Take our books, pick up your order, and we’re leaving.” The end of her tail twitched, then quivered. Her ears were still flat.
Shaking his head, he knelt down in front of her on the floor. A concerned hand fell on her shoulder. “…Hey, hey, seriously, are you alright? Forget the books, I’m worried about you. You’re okay…?”
She hesitated a bit, only to give him an unenthused nod. “…I’m… I don’t know. I don’t. But I’m… I need to go. Now.”
“I… yeah, yeah okay, go. I’ll catch up. I’ll be quick, I promise.”
Ase gave a slight nod. Her stiff walk continued to the front, and straight out the door.
By the time Shale caught up with her, the chocolate feline was halfway down the first block. Arms crossed, she watched the sidewalk as she walked.
After a moment’s silence, he asked her again. “…You alright?”
Ase blinked, yellow eyes looking up. “…I… no. I’m.... I’m… it was embarrassing. Really embarrassing. I mean, he… total stranger. But…”
Shale set a gentle hand on her shoulder, stopping her for a moment to look at her. “But…? I’m worried about you. I feel bad.”
“But…” Ase re-stated, ignoring the latter two statements. “…but… fuck, Shale, I… well, you knowww.” She looked up at him, frowning. “It’s stupid. I am totally ashamed, and that… it… I’m turned on? Really hard? Is there… something wrong with me, or what?
Shale’s frown melted into a smile. He gave her a pat on the back, starting her walking again. “Nah… you’re, umm… well, think about it. You’re not… you know, it’s not the shame. This is just like what happened at Lavik’s, and you were damned proud of that.”
This brought a small smirk. “I, uhh… I guess I have a… pretty big fetish, huh…”
And this brought a terrible grin. Shale nearly cooed as he spoke. “Why do you think I leave a lube packet in my wallet? It’s not for a snack.”
“…no? Then… but… why do you get the flavored kind if… you confuse me, Shale.” Ase smiled a little to herself.
“Ehhh,” he shrugged. “I like the scent. But… I don’t know, Ase. I might have to investigate this fetish claim. I mean, you could hate it, and this is all a front to keep me on my toes.”
She tilted her head back to looked up at him again. Behind him, above the nearby buildings, the sun had begun to fall. “You’re one to tease, with as often as you attack me in your car. In public places.”
That grin grew. “Yes. For science. Real science, not that hokey crap in your book. See, I already figured you had this kind of, ehhh… peculiarity, so I’ve been performing rigorous tests.”
Ase was caught between a blush and a giggle. “Riiight. Science. And what were the results, Doctor Shale?”
Doctor Shale brought a thumb and forefinger to his chin, as if performing mental calculations. “…Remember that one park, with the football team doing practice runs? Boned you in the back seat, had you on top, facing the window. You whined something about them seeing you, so I did the reasonable thing and pushed you up against the glass.”
“…I remember. I still owe you a punch to the face for that one.” She smiled.
“You do. But, I had to clean the car after. Twice.”
The blush and giggle returned, each back with a vengeance. A soft evening breeze pushed a gust of cool air between her thighs, and she failed to suppress a full-body shiver. The tip of her tail twitched.“…And yet you talk of testing. What for?”
“Because…” Shale began, resting an arm on her far shoulder and leaning over her with an awful smirk. “…it’s fun.”
The hand against her shoulder pushed. Her straw hat fell to the ground. Her squeaked of surprise was met with a grab to her wrist, and in moments, Shale had stepped past her.
He yanked her arm, his free hand reaching for the door to a nearby phone booth—solid wood on each side, with windows at head level.             
The door slammed shut behind her.
His book bag hit the floor. He pushed up her skirt.
“Sh..Shyale…?” she sputtered. In a single blurry instant, her foot had been shoved onto the booth’s only seat and her hands had been pinned against the wall—both wrists in one of Shale’s enormous hands. She heard a zip. Felt his glans press up against her slit.
Shale’s free hand grasped her rear, fingers digging into her flesh. He pulled hard to the side, parting her sopping, swollen lips a wet, sticky ‘squish’. His hips eased forward, glans disappearing inside her, the flesh of his shaft compressing as it met with initial resistance.
Ase’s lips parted, a single ear falling flat. A small squeak left her lips as he withdrew, and her tail wrapped around his middle of its own volition. Suddenly, he pushed again, harder, and six of his seven inches sank between her thighs. The squeak gave way to a groan, her claws extending, latching into the wood below.
Shale groaned behind her. His length twitched inside of her, a shiver shook his shoulders, and he shoved her skirt even higher. He drew back for another firm thrust, filling her tight little body. And then another, and another, and another. Before long he’d let her wrists free, and both hands clenched around her hips, his own moving faster and harder, falling into merciless repetition.  
Ase all but melted. Her hands spread across the wall and her leg hiked higher, claws digging deeper into wood. With each thrust came a soft, hungry grunt, her body pressing farther and farther into the wall ahead with every motion.
With a quiet grunt, he spread her bottom, giving himself a view as he slowly withdrew. His entire length was shimmering in the light, and a smear of thick, white goo had already covered the top of his shaft. This was unreal. With a heavy shiver, he thrust back in.
“Mmmnnnehhhhhh…. “ Ase panned her head to the side, neck craning as a single eye met his gaze. Her lips parted, as if to speak, but only a noise came out. Broken words followed, fighting their way out amidst her groans and sighs. “Fffffff…. ffffuuuuuuuccckkk meeee… nggghhhh… haaarrdeerrrrr…”
Shale’s grip tightened, then withdrew. Seconds later, his palm against her ass with a loud smack. With a rough shove forward, Shale pushed her face and chest into the wall ahead, mounting his own foot behind hers on the bench. Leaning over her, he moved one hand to her shoulder and the other to the base of her tail, giving it a squeeze. In seconds, he was pounding her against the wall, his thighs striking hers so hard the clap of flesh against flesh rose above her cries.
Ase’s torso slid lower, then lower still, until she was all but hanging from her fingertips, her back arched so hard it was almost painful. One moment, her teeth were clenched. The next, her tongue was lolling, her breath so hot she could feel it herself.
His foot slid a bit higher, his knees bent a bit harder. His entire body bucked with every thrust, his rational mind overwhelmed with need. A quick glance at the floor revealed a spatter of juices on the varnished floor, and the sight was a rush that began in his groin and burst through his head. He bit down on an ear.
“Nnyyaahh-hahhhhhhhh!!!” Ase’s entire body went rigid. Every claw dug into every surface, every muscle went stiff. Her neck craned back, mouth opening wide as a choked gasp clawed its way free. Her body shrunk down against the wall, only to burst into a violent shudder, her eyes rolling back and her jaw clenching shut as her thighs began to quiver.  
The hand on her tail fell free, only to come crashing down on her bottom. Another spank, then another, and another, and soon he was squeezing her tail even harder than before.
Just as the spasms began to die down, her jaw set tight again. Her face fell against the wall ahead, teeth finding her lip as everything returned to rigid.
His teeth bit down harder, and the hand on her shoulder dropped down, racing up her shirt. Sliding between a breast and the wall, he cupped her chest, giving each breast a firm squeeze before seeking out a nipple. Finding one, he pinched, right in synch with a rough thrust against her cervix.
 “Mnnngghhhhh.. fff… fuuuuck!” A violent shiver ran from the base of her tail through the tip, leaving a constant quiver in its wake. An eye fell open, finding Shale, only to squeeze shut again. She could feel her depths convulsing, squeezing so hard it hurt, each spasm beginning between her thighs and shaking her entire frame.
            Shale leaned back as she came, his hands falling back to her bottom. His thrusts slowed to a firm, hard grind, his body scraping as hard as it could against hers, milking her climax. Spreading her buttocks, he watched his cock dipping into her, over and over, as more and more of her frothy juices clung to his length. His entire shaft was a white, gooey mess. And the only sight more exhilarating was that of her tight, clean little backdoor clenching, squeezing down with every spasm that shook her. Licking a thumb, he brought it down, teasing her flesh as he plunged between her sopping folds.
            The feline quivered, body squirming all its own at his touch, even as a divine numbness washed over her. If not for her claws in the wall, she might have collapsed. Instead, she did the only thing she could—moan and gasp and shiver as her bottom wriggled under his touch, each jerk of her hips grinding her flesh against his and making this all the worse. A deep, heavy breath filled her lungs as soon as she was capable, only to wheeze out in a hungry sigh.
              Shale tested her with the thumb. Pressing just a bit, he smiled when her bottom parted, swallowing his digit. She was so relaxed. Perfect. A quick hand fished out his wallet, digging out a tiny packet from within. The wallet fell to the floor and his teeth ripped at the packet. The scent of mint and chocolate filled the booth. His thumb withdrew, and the entire contents were emptied into her bottom, met with a shiver and a quivering sigh. His hips pulled slowly back, but at the first sight of his glans slipping free, they shot back forward, mashing his thick length between her soaked lips. He groaned quietly and tried again, successful this time. A quivering hand grasped his length. In moments, his slick glans was pushing against the cute little pucker above. His palms pressed her buttocks to either side, and in just a moment, she gave way. His first two inches disappeared, and his lips parted in a deep groan.
            Ase winced and moaned all at once, toes spreading and back arching even harder. A slow, easy thrust gave her another inch, and then another. Within a few moments, she could feel all seven, his entire cock buried in her tight little bottom.
            Shale groaned softly to himself as he sank himself in again. His pace, however slow, was picking up. Leaning back, he watched the motion below, his thick length disappearing into her ass. Over and over again, the sweet smell of mint-chocolate filling the booth, mixing with the thick scent of sex. Easing a hand down, eager fingertips crept over her folds, finding her clit. And then, with no warning, he attacked it with a sudden blur of motion, fingers gliding wildly over her nub.
            The beginnings of a shriek erupted, only to crack into a long, sharp gasp. Head tilting back, she pressed weakly into the wall ahead, her body already spent. An ear back, her eyes clenched shut and her tail tip quivered all around Shale’s neck and shoulder. She could hardly feel her thighs, but her hips were pushing back, somehow, her body moving of its own accord. “…mmmooooore…”
            The boy above her fed her a pleasured sigh in response. Those fingertips rose higher, dipping between her folds, only to find that most sensitive spot just within. And just as he touched it, his free hand gave her one more loud, hard spank.
            Her knees turned inward and her fingers began to tremble, her breathing growing ragged as her third release came screaming towards her, ever so close. Her eyes opened just a bit, to try and peek over her shoulder at the face of the boy who was making her feel so good, but instead, she saw another face entirely.
That ocelot librarian from earlier was standing frozen just outside the booth, hand in mid-air, as if he went to open the door and just stopped moving. His mouth was just slightly ajar, his tail aquiver, and an ear cocked. And of course, his pants were bulging.
Ase gasped and pulled weakly away from the door, eyes widening. Blood flooded her face, her ears, her shoulders. Everything under her fur went red, but where shame should have been, there was nothing but rush.
He was standing there, transfixed, watching her get fucked in the ass.
He had to be able to see it, from where he was standing.
And smell it.
And hear it.
And taste every drop of lust.
He couldn’t look away, and neither could she. And all at once, she was struck with the most powerful surge of desire she’d ever experienced.
When Shale realized what was going on, he just smiled.
Time seemed to both slow and hasten, for Ase. Each thrust was its own motion, a distinct event, coupled with a twist or press of his fingers just below. Yet everything was a blur, a mess of sensation that came crashing together into such an incredible muddle that she could hardly tell this boy’s stare from the body within her own. And when her entire body tightened, every square inch of muscle bearing down at once, it was as much a surprise as it was an anticipation. Her vision blurred, then faded as any hint of voluntary action was swiftly torn to pieces. Spasm after spasm welled within her groin, squeezing fingers and cock alike before rippling through her spine, shoulders, fingers and toes. And suddenly, there was nothing but this climax.
            Shale gasped as her body squeezed tight around his, his teeth gritting as those little clenches he’d so recently watched now turned to the most amazing, near-painful squeezes he could ever remember. His fingers pressed harder, his thrusts slow and purposeful, milking spasm after spasm out of her body. Five, ten, fifteen. Each brought him closer, and by the time she neared twenty, his own body was clenching tight. An arm wrapped under her chest, holding her tight to his own. His hips pressed forward, grinding against her body. His head tossed back, jaw slacked, he groaned as his hot seed poured deep into her body, his hips jerking in tiny, muted motions. Groan turned to grunts, then shivers as he lurched against her bottom.
            Each burst of seed sent shivers along her back, warm gooey fluid slicking through her body.  Before long, Ase collapsed, suspended only by his grip. Hanging limp in Shale’s arms, she gave up all will to move, her limbs quivering. When his breathing finally slowed, and his own body nearly gave out, she found herself sitting on his lap. She didn’t remember getting there. When she looked up, the boy was gone. Shale was still inside of her, and every now and then, his length twitched, and that twitch seemed to journey all the way up her back. “Mmnnnghhhhh…” Her eyes fell shut, and she nestled into his chest behind her, pressing the top of her head up under his chin.
            Shale groaned softly, his body still caught in the last throws of climax. His hips moved gently up and down, his hands traveling all along her body, grasping and petting and feeling. By the time  his final spasm left him, he was on the verge of collapse. And yet, even now, thinking about all of this, he felt a pang of lust. “Mmmmph… I… you…. okay. You… you win. Use your money. Call a taxi.”
            She blinked, opening her eyes. They traveled lazily to the phone. She frowned. “It’s… all the way up there. I don’t think I can manage, Shale…”
            He sighed heavily, no more inclined to move than she. “Well, uhh… look. We’re a mess, and, umm… we need to shower. But we’re too tired to walk home. And probably too tired to shower.” He paused, and in moments, their eyes met.
            “…My parents’ place?”
            “Yes. We’re a mess. Let’s go pass out in their bed.”
            “Only if we get to fuck in it later.”
Shale nodded, consenting. “Nap first. Hot tub second. Fuck in hot tub third. Fuck in their bed, fourth. Fair?”
Ase grinned sloppily, and with the greatest, most monumental effort she could manage, pulled herself up and off of his shaft. Her shoulders shivered as he fell loose, and in moments she’d flopped back onto his lap, despite her best efforts. “…Urrfff.” Looking around, she spotted his wallet, grabbed it, and chucked it at the phone. It fell down with a clack, and with a lazy half-crawl forward, she called a cab.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your bad thoughts here.